What Does A Traffic Ticket Actually Cost?
Most people accept the traffic tickets they get as an inconvenience. Your day is somewhat delayed. Your weekly budget may be a bit off because of the cost of the ticket. But, people still sign their tickets and send them in with a check.
People rarely see beyond the fine they have to pay for their ticket. But the real cost — the one that should make you think twice before signing that ticket and sending it in — is in:
- Insurance increases — The impact of a traffic ticket on your insurance premiums can stay with you for years. While the amount your insurance increases in an individual month may not seem substantial, when multiplied over years of paying that increase, the cost can be surprising and add up to more than the cost of securing defense representation. Fighting your ticket now is the only way to avoid those increased insurance costs.
- Points on your driver’s license — Every driving infraction adds points to your driver’s license. Most of the time, this is not an issue. But most of us are one bad luck streak away from finding ourselves with too many points and an automatic driver’s license suspension. The only way to ensure that your points stay low is to fight each traffic violation.
We Can Defend Against Any Type Of Ticket
Our firm can provide a vigorous and effective defense against all types of traffic violations, including:
- Driving while suspended/revoked
- Reckless driving/careless driving
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Failure to stop
- Improper passing
- Commercial trucking violations
At Lieberman & Tamulonis, our firm has over 100 years of combined experience fighting traffic tickets. Traffic tickets seem like a minor issue but can have a major impact financially and on your ability to drive. We can fight to protect your driving privileges and to keep your insurance affordable.
We put our clients first. That dedication shows in our results and helped our senior attorneys earn an AV Preeminent* rating through Martindale-Hubbell’s peer-review rating system, the highest available rating.
Ask About Your Traffic Ticket Today
Do not make the mistake of taking your traffic tickets too lightly, turn to Lieberman & Tamulonis for help you can rely on. For a free initial consultation in most cases, call 800-473-8125 or contact us online.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.