Face Your Family Law Matter With Confidence
Family law issues go to the core of what matters most to all of us — our families. Your family may be facing difficult changes that will alter the course of your life forever. Whether this is a positive change or an unhappy one, you need experienced family law attorneys who will make sure every legal step you take is the right one for you.
At Lieberman & Tamulonis, our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience, and we understand what needs to be done to truly help our clients. Our strength as litigators and negotiators allows us to obtain the outcomes our clients need to be able to move forward with their lives in positive directions.
Our ability to produce positive results has helped us build a strong reputation and earned our senior attorneys an AV Preeminent* rating, the highest available rating, through Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system.
We Handle A Full Range Of Family Law Issues
We provide full support that people can rely on when they are facing the challenges of divorce and other family law matters. This includes helping you achieve your goals regarding:
- Divorce — Many family law issues, though not all, start with a couple’s decision to divorce.
- Child custody and visitation — Few issues are as important as child custody and visitation. We are here to help protect your relationship with your child.
- Child support — Determinations of child support obligations can have a serious impact on both parents’ financial situations. This makes it so important that these obligations are set fairly.
- Spousal support — Many factors are considered before spousal support is awarded. We understand them all and how to effectively advocate for our clients regarding this issue.
- Property division — You deserve to leave the marriage with your fair share of the assets and property you helped build up. Your share of the
marital estate can help you establish your new life. We can work to secure the portion of the estate you deserve.
- Modifications and enforcement — When a former spouse or your child’s other parent fails to follow the conditions of a family court order, we can ask the court to modify or enforce the existing order.
Many of these issues are settled at the point of separation or divorce, but situations change over time and need to be revisited. We are happy to review your matter and advise you regarding such changes.
Contact A Family Law Attorney Today
When you are facing family law issues, you need the confidence that comes from working with attorneys who know how to help people like you. Turn to Lieberman & Tamulonis. For a free initial consultation in most cases, call at 800-473-8125 or contact us online.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.