Real Help When You Need It Most
Since 1971, our firm has been using our skills as litigators and negotiators to help people secure the best possible results to the challenges they are facing. Let us put those skills to work for you.
John B. Lieberman III Esquire
- Personal Injury Litigation 55%
- Settlement of Decedent's Estates 20%
- Real Estate 15%
- Municipal Law and Miscellaneous 10%
Lieberman, Tamulonis & Hobbs is a Pennsylvania law firm whose attorneys believe in the “old-fashioned” values of personal service, quality legal representation and civility. We represent our clients honestly and effectively, and we seek to keep them as long-term clients.
We assist individuals in Pottsville, Reading, Harrisburg, Allentown, Stroudsburg and surrounding areas, in a variety of personal injury cases. We seek to win compensation for those who have been injured while using defective products, individuals harmed in dog bite accidents and those who have been involved in motor vehicle accidents. We also handle workers’ compensation cases. To speak with a lawyer about your legal matter, contact us.
Experienced, Dedicated Personal Injury Representation
John B. Lieberman III and Frank Tamulonis Jr. are the senior partners at the firm. Both attorneys earned their juris doctor degrees from the Villanova University School of Law in Villanova, Pennsylvania. They are joined by Eric M. Lieberman, who earned his J.D. from the Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Our community involvement and participation in a wide variety of professional associations has allowed us to develop long-standing relationships with our community and among our peers. Our commitment to ethical standards and principled conduct has led to our firm receiving an AV*-rating from Martindale-Hubbell, its highest rating. We are often referred cases by colleagues who respect the level of service and talent we provide.
Attorneys Representing Pennsylvania Accident Victims
ZLTH Law was originally founded as a personal injury defense law firm, but in the past few years we have changed our focus, and now handle mostly cases involving accident victims. Our history on the defense side of the table has given us invaluable experience that allows us to provide our clients with comprehensive, multifaceted representation. Our ability to view matters from both sides of the table allows us to prepare and develop strong cases and anticipate the strategies used by the defense counsel. We make every effort to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1962
- Honors: With High Honors
- Georgetown University, Washington
- B.A., B.S - 1959
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Industrial Management
- Pennsylvania, 1963
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2005
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, 1963
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit, 1965
- AV (Highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical Standards) rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- State Farm Insurance Company
- Mahanoy Township Authority
- Mahanoy Township Board of Supervisors
- Schuylkill County Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Mahanoy Area Joint Industrial Corporation, Member
- Mahanoy Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Knights of Columbus, Member
- TPA, Member
- Mahanoy City Lions' Club, Member
- Mahanoy City Elks' Club, Member
- Green and Gold Booster Club of Nativity B.V.M. High School, Member
- Schuylkill County Bar Association, President, 1972 to 1973
- Schuylkill County Civil Rules Committee, Chairman
- Judicial Nomination Commission of Schuylkill County, Past Chairman
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers' Association, Member
- District of Columbia Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice, Member
Current Employment Position
- Kay Williams, M&T Bank
- Joseph Schlitzer, KNBT Higgins Insurance/ Prudential Pinebrook Higgins Realty