In the section

Making Family Court Orders Current

For those who have been through the process of divorce or of securing some other type of family court order, you understand exactly how difficult the process can be. No one wants to have to go through such a difficult process again if it can be avoided. So, people generally work very hard to create agreements that work well today and far down the road.

What do you do when the terms of your family court order or agreement no longer fit the circumstances of your life well?

What Does The Court Need To See To Grant A Modification?

We can help you pursue a modification of the terms of your order or agreement. We can petition the court to make the necessary changes. The court is going to need evidence of significant changes having occurred. Our experience has taught us what the court will consider sufficient evidence to persuade it to modify an agreement or order.

Common issues that we can assist with include:

What If The Other Party Is Not Cooperating?

Sometimes it is not circumstances that change, but rather, the willingness of the other party to cooperate. If your ex-spouse or child's other parent is not abiding by the terms of your family court order or agreement, we can ask the court to find them in contempt and enforce the terms that are currently in place.

More Than 100 Years Of Combined Experience

At Lieberman, Tamulonis & Hobbs, we know that people's situations change and that it can be difficult to adapt to those changes. The best family court orders are those that actually address your needs right now. We can show the court why it needs to take action to bring any order or agreement up to date or to step in where enforcement is necessary.

Our firm offers more than 100 years of combined experience that we use to generate the best possible results for people. Our experience has and our ability to produce positive results has helped us earn an AV Preeminent* rating from Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system, the highest available rating.

Custody And Support Modification Attorneys Serving Pottsville And Throughout Pennsylvania

For help securing a modification of a family court order or the court's assistance in enforcing the terms of one, turn to Lieberman, Tamulonis & Hobbs. For a free initial consultation in most cases, call 570-391-0641 or contact us online.

*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.